This recipe is a healthy take on a classic chocolate peanut butter cup. It only requires three ingredients, and it is super easy to prepare! When you have a sweet tooth, you can feel good about consuming one of these for dessert.
Yield: 3 peanut butter cups
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 scoops Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder
3 teaspoons peanut butter
1. In a small sauce pan, melt the coconut oil on medium-high heat. Turn off heat.
2. Put two scoops protein powder in sauce pan with coconut oil and mix together.
3. Pour a thin layer of chocolate coconut oil mixture onto the bottom of three muffin circles in a muffin tin.
4. Put a small, teaspoon scoop of peanut butter on top of each chocolate layer in muffin tin.
5. Put muffin tin in the freezer for fifteen minutes.
6. Once frozen, pour remaining chocolate coconut oil mixture on top of each peanut butter cup.
7. Put back in freezer for fifteen minutes.
8. Take out of the freezer, and pop out each peanut butter cup with a knife.
9. Serve immediately or put into fridge until ready to serve.