Hi everyone! These cupcakes are naturally vegan and gluten free. They are also HEALTHY! Not only do they contain Arbonne protein powder for a boost of vegan protein, but they also contain Arbonne Greens Balance for a kick of nutrients and healthy goodness. They are yummy, gooey, and delectable. Each recipe yields four cupcakes, so you can easily double (or triple) your recipe depending on your needs. Happy cooking!
coconut oil (for greasing)
4 scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake Mix
1 scoop Arbonne Greens Balance
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
0.25 cup unsweetened coconut milk
4 slices fresh kiwi
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease muffin tin with coconut oil. I put some on a paper towel to easily disperse. This is a quick and easy way to avoid chemical infused cooking sprays.
3. Mix all ingredients (save the kiwi) in a medium bowl with a fork until evenly distributed.
4. Fill four muffin tins three-quarters of the way with the batter.
5. Bake for twenty minutes.
6. After cooling, flip tin upside down onto a plate so that cupcakes are upside down. They look more presentable this way!
7. Place a fresh kiwi slice on top of each cupcake.
You can shop for Arbonne Vanilla Protein Shake Mix and Greens Balance at my personal Arbonne website: samanthacifelli.arbonne.com OR by clicking SHOP ARBONNE on this page's header.